LIFE IN INDIA. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players -- William Shakespeare (Beach Series 3/5)

7:22 AM / Posted by Unknown /

It always makes me wonder on what constitutes happiness and who the happiest person on earth is. I have seen the richest of the rich with an unhappy face and the poorest of the poor having the time of their lives. It is one thing to say that ‘Happiness is a state of mind’ and all those high sounding euphemisms & an altogether different matter to follow those in real life. I would consider a person to be blessed if he can sleep peacefully at night throwing out all his problems.

I had completed my photo shoot for the day and was on my way back when I found this person sleeping in the beach. It was close to 9 AM in the morning and the sun was blazing in its full glory. Yet this guy was able to sleep in the sands unmindful of what was happening around him. God had indeed smiled on him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment