LIFE IN INDIA. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Happy Hours :-) / Twilight Magic / Explore

1:14 PM / Posted by Unknown /

I had this craze for catching streaks of light and that made me get up very early at around 6 in the morning during my vacation at Poovar to go searching for the 'elusive' streak of light. What I ended up doing was to shoot 100's of photos of the streak of lights on the streets of Poovar. A coconut grove in the early morning sun offers such superb plays of light that all that I had to do was to keep clicking.

I had found this 'spot' to be the ideal place to shoot streak of lights and hence went back to the same spot the next day to wait for the perfect composition. These three women were actively going towards their work when I shot this picture.

Labels: , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Smilie! on January 21, 2010 at 6:26 AM

Wow... out of the world lighting!

Post a Comment