LIFE IN INDIA. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Rights Reserved...

11:02 AM / Posted by Unknown /


Rights Reserved..., originally uploaded by Karthick Makka.

I used to see him When i go for tea near to my office. Whenever i take camera with me, he will not be there. He used to sit infront of the salon. Neatly keep a cloth and he sit over that and a good suitcase also with him.. Very old man.. I am very much love him. Very harmless and watching the road all the time. Dono what he used to take food and for shelter. Dono whether he is a relative of someone near to that place. Today got a chance to get my camera and he also there in the same place. Happily i clicked. Got a shot when he kept his hand over the mouth looks like no one should talk here..

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment