LIFE IN INDIA. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CROWING GLORY : HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY

6:43 PM / Posted by Unknown /

This photograph is dedicated to all the wonderful women of the world to commemorate "Women's Day". Happy Womans Day.

We met this beautiful woman along the drive on Sunday. I was enamoured by how she was walking briskly with two handbags on either hand, and a load of food on her head perfectly balanced. This apart I also gave her another job, which was to pose for me, which she readily did.

As soon as I clicked a few shots, and said "thank you", she went on her way, without wasting a moment. She was a truly a woman of substance. Hats off to her.

I love that her face was being lit by the early morning sun, shining directly on her.

Photographed with Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and Canon EF 24-105m F4 L IS USM Lens. Handheld

0 comments:

Post a Comment